Tuesday, March 16, 2010

D&D - WXYT - Nov 27, 2007

Only have half a show today, sorry. :( Damn, I was really looking forward to a two-year-old Marie Osmond update. Weekend warrior Bill McAllister joined D&D during the 7 o'clock hour of this show -- nothing like training your replacement, eh? It's funny how civil Jeff and Bill were to McAllister during this segment; maybe the "bad blood" came after they left 97.1? I know part of it was due to the way Rudy was let go. Hard to believe that turd is STILL working for CBS Radio. Gotta wonder what kind of compromising pictures he has of management. Anyway...other topics covered in this partial show included the breaking news of NFL player Shawn Taylor's death, the Superbowl Big Game tickets won by Jay the Cable Guy's wife (*coughBScough*), an interview with Deathpool Dave about the croaking of the lead singer of Quiet Riot, and a recap of the early days of the Tara Grant murder. Which reminds me, I stole an idea from Stephen Lynch:

Dear diary, I hope the day will get better
Just left a fight with my husband Steve
He has a temper but I love him to pieces
Even if he had some harsh words for me
I've gotta run now, I'm working a late shift
We'll watch "Dexter" when I get back
Love, peace, and jellybeans
Tara Grant

Here's the show:

Deminski & Doyle - 2007-11-27 Hour 1
http://sharebee.com/086305f1
Filename: D&D - Nov 27 2007 Hour 1.mp3 Size: 20.07 MB

Deminski & Doyle - 2007-11-27 Hour 2 (missing H3 + H4)
http://sharebee.com/dd4058b4
Filename: D&D - Nov 27 2007 Hour 2 (missing H3+H4).mp3 Size: 35.1 MB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just outta curiosity, I took a look at McAllister's section on 97.1's site.
Is it just me, or does that guy shoe a frightening amount of gums when he smiles?

Anonymous D&D Fan said...

Heh always though he was kind fugly...

SHIT that 1-800-Hanson chick on their website is annoying!