Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kwame and the Red Wings never followed me...

Now this is cool to see:



We're also being followed by the mayor of Newark, Cory Booker. Never got a follow from Kwame or the Red Wings back in the day. :)

I'd like to give a huge shout out to a friend of mine -- "Anonymous2" -- who has been handling things here for the last week while I've been on vacation. It takes a lot of time and effort to get these five-hour shows on here, and I appreciate the reprieve. I know we've had a couple comments about the Megaupload links being down; from my past experience, Megaupload does have server issues from time to time. If you get the message, "file not available," or something along those lines, just try it again later. I'm going to try to get them all up on Mediafire and post some mirror links on the older posts and I'll update this post here when that's all done.

UPDATE: Mediafire mirror links added to all posts from the past week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting this w/Mediafire again. Much easier to use. Really appreciate getting the guys available to us that can't listen real-time.

Anonymous D&D Fan said...

Thanks! It was fun to do during the WCSX year and it's more important now I think in order to keep the Michigan fans in the loop (as well as supplying podcasts to NJ fans since NJ101.5 doesn't have any).

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you for the Mediafire links! AND thank you for continuing this site!