Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pretty sure I forgot to mention that D&D are off until Monday...oops. :)  They did mention it during Tuesdays show if you were paying attention.  Steve Trevelise subbed for them on Wednesday and I believe the station started their holiday music weekend as soon as Steve was done.  Hope everyone is having a relaxing & enjoyable holiday!

As a holiday treat, we'll leave you with our latest D&D remix -- this is our version of "(Queer) Tattoo" by Stephen Lynch:

Deminski & Doyle ft. Stephen Lynch - "(Whore) Tattoo"
https://rapidshare.com/files/3325311376/Stephen Lynch - Tattoo (D&D remix).mp3
Filename: Stephen Lynch - Tattoo (D&D remix).mp3 Size: 6.16 MB
 
UPDATE:

Here's our previous musical remix, "I'm Sexy and I Joe It," A.K.A. the Votruba Story:

Deminski & Doyle ft. LMFAO and Joe Votruba - "I'm Sexy and I Joe It (remix)"
http://rapidshare.com/files/641203808/I'm Sexy and I Joe It (remix).mp3
Filename: I'm Sexy and I Joe It (remix).mp3 Size: 3.36 MB

No comments: